Tuesday, October 20, 2009

UpDate

Well-- I haven't forgotten about Blogging... just been very busy the last few days!
My youngest daughter had her 13th Family birthday party on Friday the 16th (she is having a Sleepover Birthday Party this next Saturday the 24th ).
My husband belongs to the Garner Coon club and this last weekend was the Arkansas State Youth Championship Hunt. Click here to check out their website.  The club House is across the road from our house... so I was over there ALL DAY on Saturday-- 11am Saturday morning till 4am Sunday Morning! It was  alot of fun!

Then after I slept awhile-- Sunday was Cleanup for the Birthday Party and the Coon Hunt.
I have started adding some items to my Etsy Shop and plan to have a lot more listed by the time I head to bed tonight.

And I haven't forgotten about the Cricut Expression Cover... That is still on my To-Do List for later this week.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment